How do I download my mobile tickets?
Downloading your mobile tickets to your smartphone’s wallet app allows a quick, convenient place to access your Broadway in Norfolk tickets. To access your mobile tickets, login to your My Account | Broadway in Norfolk (ticketmaster.com) dashboard from your smartphone’s mobile internet browser. This may be Google Chrome, Safari or another browser you may have previously installed.
Then, follow the steps below.
1. Select ‘Manage My Events’ from the Quick Links Menu.
2. Tap the Event to view those individual tickets.
3. Tap the seat under the “My Tickets” listing to view the ticket.
4. Tap the ‘Add to Wallet’ or ‘Save to Phone’ button.
5. Then, tap ‘Add’ to save the ticket to your smartphone’s mobile wallet.
6. After you’ve saved a ticket, swipe left on your screen to navigate to the next ticket.
7. Repeat the process until you have saved all of your mobile tickets.
To access your mobile tickets at the event, simply open your phone’s mobile wallet and tap the ticket.
Should I download all my tickets right now?
We recommend downloading tickets for your next show only, rather than adding all of your season shows to your phone now. Keeping tickets in Account Manager allows for maximum flexibility in terms of transferring and exchanging tickets closer to your show dates.
Can I get my tickets printed instead?
Broadway in Norfolk is committed to a safe return to live theatre, which includes mobile ticketing. Any tickets already retrieved from your Account Manager will be considered downloaded and will not be available for pickup at the Box Office. You should present the ticket displayed on your device to be scanned for entry at the theatre. The SevenVenues Box Office (located at Scope Arena) is available to assist in downloading your mobile tickets or, should the need arise, by printing physical tickets for you.
Can I transfer my tickets to others in my party?
It’s easy to transfer your tickets to a friend or family member! After you’ve logged in to your Account Manager, navigate to the event you wish to transfer. Then, follow the steps below.
1. Tap the ‘More’ button to bring up additional options.
2. Tap ‘Transfer.’
3. Select the specific seats you would like to transfer. You can select individual seats or select all to transfer.
4. Tap ‘Continue.’
5. Enter the recipients First Name, Last Name, Email and you can include an optional message.
6. Tap ‘Transfer’ to complete the transaction.
Your recipient will receive an email prompt to accept the ticket transfer. Recipients have up to the performance date to accept the transfer. Once tickets have been transferred, you can no longer manage mobile tickets for that event. Transferred tickets will be indicated by a message in the ‘My Tickets’ section of the event.
For additional questions or concerns not addressed by these resources, please don’t hesitate to contact us.