Ticketmaster has rolled out a new sign-in experience to enhance and protect your account information. The new single sign-in is designed to keep your information and credentials safer than ever before, including protections against unauthorized sign-ins, while making it even easier for you to sign-in with one email and password across all Ticketmaster accounts.
If you haven’t already done so, the next time you sign-in to manage your account, you’ll be asked to reset your password and verify your phone number and email address. This will help ensure that only you have access to your account.
Upon verification, you’ll be able to use the same email and password combination whether you’re logging in to your Account Manager or on Ticketmaster.com.
This upgraded sign-in experience protects accounts against account takeovers by identifying suspicious sign-ins and locking the accounts before someone else can steal your credentials. To ensure only you can access your account, Ticketmaster is requiring each account to have a phone number associated with it.
1. When you click here to access your season ticket account, you will need to click the SIGN IN icon at the top of the page.
2. You will then be presented with the sign-in prompt. Enter you email address.
3. Enter your password. If you forget your password, you will be given an opportunity to retrieve it and log in. In either instance, you will be given a prompt to reset your password.
4. A one-time code will be sent to the email address associated with your Season Ticket Holder account. The field where the reset code is entered appears below.
5. The email you receive featuring your one-time code will appear as follows, and will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Once you enter the code successfully, you will have an opportunity to create a new password. Please note the characters the password must include.
7. After your new password is set, you can then click on your name at the top of the account manager page, and select MY PROFILE. On the Manage Your Profile Details page, you will have the opportunity to update your mailing address information, and you will be provided a link to visit Ticketmaster.com to update your: personal details, email address, and phone number.